Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Net is Widening!

So nice to see that Andy Goodwin was able to post a message! I'm trying to find out how everyone can have access to post on this site - it's still magic to me. Hopefully Andy G or Scott W can get us all involved.

By this time everyone should have received the list that Julie Goodwin put together. What a job! Thank you so much. I truly have such warm feelings when I think about the extended family that I have. We are so lucky!

There are a few individual spots you might like to check. Remember, some are way more advanced (technologically speaking) than others. But it's still fun to see what is going on. Just a warning, though - if you check out the Freiberg site, you're going to see Sean's gooey toe. It's lovely.

Scott and Erin: tuscan.blogspot.com
Lara and Sean: thefreibergs.blogspot.com
Melinda and Michael: melindapalmer.blogspot.com
Judy: yellowstonemanor.blogspot.com
Sarah and Jared: choosethewright.blogspot.com

Let us know if there are other family sites out there. I don't know how to "link" these yet. Again, I'm not that talented. But if anyone would like to help me? You should have my numer! Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home