Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hello Everyone

Hi all! Mark and Mark E are on the first official Scout campout since Mark E. turned 12 (April 17). They are camping in Provo canyon and then biking 10 miles...or something like that.

I am left to my own devices (for a few minutes at least), so I decided to get on the computer...this was a great surprise! We are all doing relatively well--we are amazed that life is always so busy.

The kids are into Soccer and Taekwondo. Nathan professes to be a Taekwondo enthusiast, but during class he sits on my lap and refuses to participate. His very first soccer game is tomorrow. I am hoping he will actually play.

We hope everyone is healthy and happy.
7:50 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy Taylor said...

Hi Anne Marie! It's easy to tell who is not frightened by the blog thing. Good to hear from you. I'm headed to Big D this Friday for the dentist and to attend the sealing for Jane's kidlets! Sounds like you have a busy life - what's new? Hope to hear more soon.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home