Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Celebrating Granny's 100th Birthday

Here's a photo of the Cathy and Rick Melchin clan having a banana split at Dairy Queen to celebrate what would have been Marion Corbett's 100th birthday. I didn't ever meet Granny, but it was nice to have an ice cream in her honor.

Pictured (left to right): Matthew Wolff, Erin Wolff (holding Hannah Wolff), Cathy Melchin, Melinda Palmer, Micheal Palmer (Grace Wolff sitting on lap), Rick Melchin (Erik Freiberg on lap), Sommer Freiberg, Lara Frieberg, Sean Freiberg, and Olivia Freiberg (seated on horse).

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Taylor said...

I see summer has arrived in Calgary! The sandals have come out! And what? No jackets? Must be wonderful. I celebrated Granny's birthday by enjoying some Mayan Chocolate Haagan Dazs. We have a wonderful legacy!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

Oh man, I totally forgot to have a banana split. Maybe I can still have one and say it was for Granny's birthday. I'll use any excuse to eat a yummy dessert.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home