Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5th Generation Corbett Girls

These cute little girls are Emma and Sadee Wright, daughters of Jared and Sarah (Taylor) Wright. Sarah is the daughter of Jeffrey C Taylor, who is the son of Joanne C Taylor, who is the daughter of Don and Marion Corbett. We think they are just about the cutest thing around! It only took me an hour and a half to figure out how to scan this picture and then get it to the blog, so you better enjoy it! 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah W. said...

I need to give credit where credit is due. Judy actually is the one that got these dresses for the girls. Anything, pastel blue or pastel pink is simply irresistable to Judy. She is a sucker for little girls clothing.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Judy Taylor said...

I confess - even if I go shopping for groceries, I'm always looking for little girl clothes. I seriously have a problem. I cannot resist a cute dress or outfit for those girls!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home