Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Wright Branch


Hello all you long lost Corbett cousins!!! Just to make sure you know who I am and how I fit into the Corbett family, I'll give you the scoop. I am from Joanne's branch. I am the oldest child of her oldest child. My husband and I live here in Gilbert, AZ. We have two daughters, Emma Kay will be 4 in July and Sadee Joanne will be 2 that same month. Jared works as a sales manager for a computer software company and serves as a couselor in the Elder Quorum Presidency. I get to be a stay at home mommy. On tuesdays, I teach a parent/toddler music class. It is fun, I get to sing and dance and play instruments and get paid for it. Along the same lines, I serve as the primary chorister. All week long I am preparing some kind of music lesson. Emma loves Sunbeams and is quite the social butterfly. I have a few moms that called and want to know what preschool Emma is going in so they can have their daughters in the same class. In jr primary we have to have opening exercises in the chapel. One of Emma's first sundays, she was asked to give the 1st article of faith. She had memorized it and very confidently without hesitation got up and recited it at the pulpit. Then a week ago, she was asked to give the opening prayer and she did the same thing. I don't know where she came from. Many of you don't know my checkered past, but I couldn't give a primary talk until I was 11 yrs old. Even then, I got down after giving my talk and bawled through the rest of primary. I guess I am in awe when I watch Emma do her thing. Sadee is our cuddle bug. She is so fun and loves nursery. She is kind of rough with her older sister, but Emma is very kind and patient through it all. Sadee loves to sing and wants so badly to dance as graceful as Emma does. I think I have covered everything. It would be fun to have some sort of reunion, so we can become reacquainted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah W. said...

P.S. I guess some of you don't even know my name....Sarah Taylor Wright

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home