Corbett Family News

Keeping up to date with the descendents of Don C and Marion K Corbett.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mothers Day 2006 In Calgary, Canada

On Sunday past the Calgary Melchin's celebrated mother's day at Rick & Cathy's place. In traditional style, Cathy prepared her own celebration dinner for everyone. After dinner at the Melchins we surprised Cathly with the hammock she's had her eye on.




Here's a photo of Melinda Palmer and (some of) the Melchin grandkids, taken just before dinner.

5 Comments:

Blogger Judy Taylor said...

Cute pics - I can just imagine what it would feel like to be on the hammock. I'd like to think that I would read a book, but the truth is, a nap sounds more likely.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

I would love to be able to be in a hammock in the summer!!! Since we are already hitting 100 degrees down here, I can't imagine wanting to be outside for longer than it takes to run to my car and turn on the AC. Enjoy!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

I have spent many of hours on my hammock in the back yard. It can be quite peaceful. Especially when looking at the stars under the summer nights here in Utah. Hope you enjoy your new hammock.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home